Welcome to Hashure. Thank you for using Hashure services.
Use of hashtag services
All content provided in the Hashure service is within the framework of the laws and regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Consumer Protection Law and the Electronic Commerce Law. The service is registered under the trademark "Hashure" and is copyrighted. If you encounter Hashure copyright infringement on other sites, please notify email@example.com.
Dear users, before using the services of this site, you are requested to read all the mentioned rules carefully. If there are any changes in the rules, they will be published and updated on this page.
- Using the hashtag service does not create any rights for the user, including the ownership of the content on the site, including movies and series, sale and publication or public distribution of this content.
- The user does not have the right to present the hashtag content to others.
- The content provided on the Hashure site is prepared and provided to users in compliance with all technical considerations. Therefore, Hashure disclaims any responsibility for any software or hardware problems or malfunctions of the user's computer and smartphone.
- Hashure undertakes to keep users' personal information only with itself and to avoid disclosing it to any person or third party. Only in cases where the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran and at the official request of the competent government agencies and organizations require the provision of personal information of users, Hashure will be obliged to cooperate in accordance with the law and will not be held responsible.
- When registering and subscribing to the Hashure site, the applicant is required to provide his / her personal details, including: name, surname, e-mail address and mobile phone number. After completing the registration process and final confirmation of membership, a profile will be created for the user in which all user activities on the Hashure site, including the purchase of videos, videos viewed online, etc., will be recorded. The user can edit the information at any time using his user profile by referring to his personal profile.
- Obviously, the web environment is not completely secure, so if during the transfer of information any access by individuals or third parties to the user's information is possible, Hashure will not be held responsible.
- The content on Hashure has been reviewed to comply with the media laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran. But if in any case the topics do not seem appropriate to the user, the user must comment to Hashure. Obviously, the decision to change the subject matter is within Hashure's jurisdiction under the law.
- The user is not allowed to share his user information with others. If the user discloses his / her user information to others, the user is responsible for any problems that occur due to this.
- Each user is only allowed to create a user ID.
- In case of force majeure and out of control conditions such as earthquakes, floods, etc. that lead to interruption of service and provision of services, the contract between Hashure and users will remain suspended until the problem and emergency situation is resolved and after returning to the conditions It resumes normal.
- Each hashtag user will be able to display only 1 simultaneous playback, ie if a user with more than one IP is watching a movie online, he will see a message not showing the movie.
This agreement, which is approved by Hashure and the user, complies with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran. If there is any ambiguity in this situation, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take full advantage of Hashure services, you need an account in Hashure. Do not reveal your password to protect your account in Hashure. You are responsible for what happens to or through your account in Hashure (for example, purchases made). Try not to reuse your hashtag password in other applications. If you find that your password or account or any other personal information, such as your phone number or bank account information, is being misused as a result of your use of Hashure Services, please contact us through Support.